Home > Error 550 > 550 Errore Filezilla

550 Errore Filezilla

Contents

Is there any advantage in a railgun/coilgun having multiple barrels? Save yourself some trouble by running FileZilla as a domain user (or local user) that you can ensure has permissions to the folder to where you are writing. I get the error "550 Permission denied" in the main directory and "550 access_log: No such file or directory" in the subdirectory. Also In This Category WebHelp not displaying properly in browser Does Globalscape have a replacement for CuteSITE Builder? Check This Out

The erroris not caused by CuteFTP. This may be a problem with the way i set up the server, and if so i apologize for posting in the wrong forum. How to typedef the return type of a method from a template class? Open up Windows Explorer and browse to \\FILE2\. https://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?t=5559

Filezilla Error 550 Permission Denied

Calculating the Collatz conjecture of a number Decimal place in ArcGIS 10.3 History of differential form and vector calculus Clash between tcolorbox and amsfonts Where are my downvotes? This is the server where FileZilla Server is installed.The second server has a hostname of FILE2. ftp file-transfer filezilla share|improve this question asked Jun 15 at 20:21 silver 336 add a comment| 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote accepted Local "permissions error" What did I try to do to you?

Top Profile Reply with quote simoneqask Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-06-27 21:49 Offline 500 Command not understood Joined: 2008-06-27 21:26 Posts: 2 First name: Browse other questions tagged ftp file-permissions windows-server-2008-r2 filezilla or ask your own question. Type and Press “enter” to Search current community chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Ftp Error 550 The System Cannot Find The File Specified Sales: 1.800.290.5054 - 1.210.308.8267 Support: 1.210.366.3993 Contact Us Copyright ©1996-2016 GlobalSCAPE, Inc.

Command: PASV Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (206,188,192,71,52,12) Command: STOR slideshow-3.html Response: 550 slideshow-3.html: Permission denied Error: Critical file transfer error Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\Santie\Documents\MuseExport\sllideshow-2.html Command: PASV Response: 227 Entering Ftp Error 550 Access Denied What does the letter 'u' mean in /dev/urandom? RESOLUTION Example 1: Not applicable. https://community.hpe.com/t5/General/FTP-error-quot-550-can-t-access-file-quot/td-p/4638680 In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.

Where are my downvotes? Ftp Error 550: Permission Denied Everything turned out to be fine and all valid permissions were in place. Give the share a name (ftproot is fine). It will break, and probably often.

Ftp Error 550 Access Denied

Or is it inevitable once a certain point in development is reached? A few days ago I changed some settings on the server regarding ssl and imap settings, but I don't think this has affected the FTP settings ... Filezilla Error 550 Permission Denied Command: PASS ********* Response: 230 User wg\transfer logged in. Filezilla Error 550 No Connections Allowed From Your Ip COMMAND:>CWD /pub/yourfile.txt 550 /pub/yourfile.txt: No such file or folder.

You can also try adding the user to the group that owns the directory (you can do this through ls -l). Solved! Response: 220 Microsoft FTP Service Command: USER wg\transfer Response: 331 Password required for wg\transfer. Next, the CWD command is sent in an attempt to determine if a folder with the same name exists on the remote site. Filezilla 550 File Not Found

Thanks in advance! Details Last Modified: 4 Years Ago Last Modified By: GlobalSCAPE 5 Type: ERRMSG Rated 2 stars based on 169 votes. Top Profile Reply with quote da chicken Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-06-27 19:59 Offline 226 Transfer OK Joined: 2005-11-02 06:41 Posts: 619 The best Go Social Bookmarks Delicious Digg Redit StumbleUpon Furl Yahoo Skip navigationSign in0Search forums onlySearch forums onlyCancelForums HomeNewsPeopleProduct Menu beginsAdobe Creative CloudDownloading, Installing, Setting UpAdobe Flash PlayerAcrobat ReaderAdobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop LightroomAdobe Photoshop

So there you have it… Check your server setting first before tearing your hair out. Ftp Error 550 File Not Found I changed the user in the services part to a local admin and this starts OK, but I can't manage to add this user to the network drive (security tab). I get the can't access file error when I check (file) delete for shared folder and permission denied when it is unchecked... (000611)15/09/2014 08:48:26 - cduve (10.100.3.61)> 230 Logged on (000611)15/09/2014

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Can a kenku wizard use Expert Forgery when copying a spell scroll into their spellbook? Browse other questions tagged ftp access-denied filezilla or ask your own question. Filezilla Server 550 Permission Denied Command: LIST Response: 125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.

The client connects fine, i get a proper directory listing, and when i attempt to upload it seems to work just fine, but right at the end i get an error What is the role of conjectures in modern mathematics? Command: TYPE I Response: 200 Type set to I. ftp file-permissions windows-server-2008-r2 filezilla share|improve this question asked Sep 15 '14 at 8:16 doovers 1471212 add a comment| 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote I suspect

The server responds with a 550 indicating that thefile does not already exist there. My Custom product tab not displaying in Magento 2 Calculating the Collatz conjecture of a number How to respond to your boss's email about a coworker's accusation? What does the letter 'u' mean in /dev/urandom? Coworkers quitting under special circumstances -- should telling our manager be one of my options?

asked 2 years ago viewed 39249 times active 2 months ago Blog How We Make Money at Stack Overflow: 2016 Edition Related 0Proftpd on Ubuntu - Create directory permission denied (550 Somewhere I do something wrong but cannot establish where. 2646Views Tags: none (add) filezillaContent tagged with filezilla, permission_deniedContent tagged with permission_denied, upload to ftp hostContent tagged with upload to ftp host,