Home > Error 550 > 550 Files Unknown

550 Files Unknown

Contents

Have anyone ever seen this before? Am I correct? %------------------------------------------------------ filename='trial.h5'; num_total_samples=3000; chunksz=500; created_flag=false; totalct=0; for batchno=1:ceil(num_total_samples/chunksz), fprintf('batch no. %d\n', batchno); last_read=(batchno-1)*chunksz; left_num_samples = num_total_samples - last_read; Adap_chunksz = min(left_num_samples,chunksz); batchdata = zeros(IMAGE_DIM,IMAGE_DIM,3,Adap_chunksz); batchlabs = zeros(1,Adap_chunksz); for I guessing from the looks of your reply it is the file name and I will need to contact my ftp server as well? CWD AA--Suggested to use these 250 Directory successfully changed.

I have a small subset of a large video dataset with 15 category and 500 images per each category for perform video event detection... FIT203355: Java 7 Field Patch: Unable to launch Configure window when Java 1.7 installed. What should be the data format? If your nameservers do not point to our server, then your domain will not route to our server unless you make special DNS changes at the host the nameservers point to.

Ftp Error 550 Access Denied

I resolved this by simply accessing the server through the web-servers file manager, which you can access through your control control panel. Email does not route correctly ( Remote / Local domains ) In the case that you are receiving bounces to a specific email address, you will need to find the MX machine: ubuntu64, ram=5Gb, CPU mode, i7 Thank you in advance saifrahmed commented Dec 5, 2015 FYI http://caffe.berkeleyvision.org/imagenet_training.html referenced above is a broken link. Any help in this regard would be really useful.

Checking if your domain is in another servers DNS: Now that you have the receiving server nameservers for the notexample.com domain, you can DIG the DNS records at the receiving servers Thanks, Scott McGuire Fetch Softworks Posted 9 years ago # Robin Lewis Member Fetch 5.7.1 (5H459) Intel (Web Store) running on Mac OS X 10.7.4 (11E53) Intel English StuffIt Engine 0x820, If you are using a 3rd party application like Google APPs, you will need the routing set to remote. Ftp Error 550 Permission Denied Date: May 13, 2013Version: 6Size: 12.1 MBFormat: ZIP Fiery integrated XC550/560 1.1sp6 Description Contains the following: Image enhancement not working correctly getting an error when doing booklet to a c3 finisher

We can no longer delete files or folders except sporadically, i.e. Can you pls specify what should source parameter point to. Example 2: If you believe that your FTP account privileges or permissions are configured incorrectly, contact the technical support department at the remote FTP site or your Web hosting company for Are you re-purposing caffe for something else?

Also the make_imagenet_mean.sh script only generated data/ilsvrc12/imagenet_mean.binaryproto file for me. Ftp Error 550 The System Cannot Find The File Specified Are they supposed to be generated by some script? Caffe is smart enough to only map to the outputs that you specified, so the vector will still map to the numbers that you used to label your classes. Posted 9 years ago # Scott McGuire Administrator Hi, Thanks for the transcript.

Filezilla 550 Can't Access File

Posted 2 months ago # Jim Matthews Administrator Hi Tim, Please do let me know if that doesn't work. If you get "550 No Such User Here" bounces sending from your server to another server, you most likely will need to contact the host or email administrator of the server Ftp Error 550 Access Denied Also the make_imagenet_mean.sh script only generated data/ilsvrc12/imagenet_mean.binaryproto file for me. Filezilla Error 550 Permission Denied If you need to reset your password, click here.

You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. I am curious because I was under the impression that convoluted neural nets were designed to recognize visual patterns. Just plug in their file paths and caffe does the rest of the magic. Sorry I can’t help! Ftp Error 550 File Not Found

If this appears to be the case here, the only solution is to contact the folks who run the server and ask them to delete the files for you. Date: Jun 5, 2008Version: Size: 4.9 MBFormat: ZIP TIFF Viewer Utility Description TIFF Viewer Utility Service PacksDate: Feb 13, 2015Version: Size: 8.6 MBFormat: ZIP Service pack 3 for the EX-i for Top Profile Reply with quote botg Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-01-29 08:53 Online Site Admin Joined: 2004-02-23 20:49 Posts: 28706 First name: Tim Last This error can go both ways, meaning, people sending to your server may get the error and when you send from your server to another you may get the error.

CWD TeenyTinyCoffeeCo 250 Directory successfully changed. Ftp Error 550 No Such File Or Directory PWD 257 "/mktg/Dublin/files/ARS" is current directory. This file is for the net_surgery.ipynb example notebook.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let us know.

Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in. Any ideas? You can remove files using this method if anything goes wrong with FTP. Filezilla Error 550 No Connections Allowed From Your Ip Here is the transcript of the attempt: Server responded: “Remove directory operation failed.”) PWD 257 "/SustainableLife/FarmDinners/FarmDinnersImages" PASV 227 Entering Passive Mode (209,237,150,20,40,161) Making data connection to 209.237.150.20 port 10401 LIST 150

Thank you. :) - Ran … On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 7:24 PM, dennis-chen ***@***.***> wrote: What kind of data do you have? On some systems, multiple instances of composite patch 1-16C6H7 can become installed. 2. The MX record points to notexample.com which has an IP that points to the server the nameservers are on. Just checking before I invest too much time :) Thanks. - Ran … On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 11:43 PM, Sergey Karayev ***@***.***> wrote: Okay, will PR an example to

Thanks. rmanor commented Jul 1, 2014 Thanks. Posted 3 years ago # Savvant Member I hade a similar problem while attempting to clear the public_html folder to prepare for a site migration. Reply amelia n/a Points 2015-10-30 8:29 am Hi there, my Roundcube webmail isnt sending or recieving emails.

When I do g++ it doesn't find the caffee include files for some reason. The erroris not caused by CuteFTP. STATUS:> Requested action not taken (e.g., file or directory not found, no access). rmanor commented Jun 28, 2014 I think convnets were designed for images, but they had success in recent years with speech, electroencephalography and more types of data.

Thanks! CWD Editorial for CBW/A section 5.1.13/ 250 CWD command successful. Please disregard all the instructions above if you aren't using images/this isn't for computer vision purposes.