Home > Error 550 > 550 Filezilla

550 Filezilla

Contents

I'm thinking Client A has some sort of Firewall setting preventing them from uploading files but this seems quite strange. How to create a macro that creates other macros (that takes arguments)? Top Profile Reply with quote Winterice Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-01-28 23:22 Offline 500 Command not understood Joined: 2008-01-28 17:27 Posts: 5 First name: share|improve this answer edited Aug 22 '14 at 11:54 answered May 25 '14 at 2:54 David Eisen 485215 1 For a directory 644 would be a bad mode, since it this contact form

I changed the user in the services part to a local admin and this starts OK, but I can't manage to add this user to the network drive (security tab). kid in winter How to respond to your boss's email about a coworker's accusation? Could it be a priviledge setting on the client's server? 0 Kudos Reply P Muralidhar Kini Honored Contributor [Founder] Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print This will cause problems whenever you reboot FTP1 because you'll have to go log in again to get your mapped drive back most likely. https://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?t=5559

Filezilla Error 550 Permission Denied

Everything turned out to be fine and all valid permissions were in place. more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Response: 226 Transfer complete Can anyone shed any light on this?

What happens after reaching 99x items of a kind? Top Profile Reply with quote Winterice Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-01-28 19:27 Offline 500 Command not understood Joined: 2008-01-28 17:27 Posts: 5 First name: COMMAND:>STOR yourfile.txt Example 2: COMMAND:> STOR yourfile.txt 550 Permission Denied. Ftp Error 550: Permission Denied Why rotational matrices are not commutative?

Error: Critical file transfer error Client B Output Status: Resolving address of 000.000.000.00 Status: Connecting to 000.000.000.00:21... Ftp Error 550 Access Denied Then if i refresh the directory listing, the file that i just uploaded is no longer there. Put another way, this doesn't appear to be an OpenVMS question.Presuming V6.2 or later, the usual command to push a file from OpenVMS to a remote ftp server would be:$ COPY/FTP you could try here Also In This Category WebHelp not displaying properly in browser Does Globalscape have a replacement for CuteSITE Builder?

Is there a command for running a script according to its shebang line? Ftp Error 550 File Not Found I'm guessing it's a permissions issue on the box, but thought i'd run it past the big brains on here first. asked 4 years ago viewed 102320 times active 4 years ago Upcoming Events 2016 Community Moderator Election ends in 5 days Blog How We Make Money at Stack Overflow: 2016 Edition Somewhere I do something wrong but cannot establish where. 2647Views Tags: none (add) filezillaContent tagged with filezilla, permission_deniedContent tagged with permission_denied, upload to ftp hostContent tagged with upload to ftp host,

Ftp Error 550 Access Denied

Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Sign me up for the newsletter! http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37845039/error-550-when-uploading-files-to-server-using-filezilla Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Filezilla Error 550 Permission Denied Showing results for  Search instead for  Do you mean  Menu Categories Solutions IT Transformation Internet of Things Topics Big Data Cloud Security Infrastructure Strategy and Technology Products Cloud Integrated Systems Networking Filezilla Error 550 No Connections Allowed From Your Ip So, in the s.o.

It is not an error and should be ignored by the user. ThanksLog File:Code:Status: Connecting to *removed by user*Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...Response: 220-FileZilla Server version 0.9.24 betaResponse: 220-written by Tim Kosse ([email protected])Response: 220 Please visit http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/Command: USER JonathanResponse: 331 Password Should I have doubts if the organizers of a workshop ask me to sign a behavior agreement upfront? Not the answer you're looking for? Ftp Error 550 The System Cannot Find The File Specified

Command: PASV Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (000,000,000,00,22,99). Top Profile Reply with quote Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 yearSort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending Post new topic Reply to topic Page This tool uses JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it enabled. Top Profile Reply with quote simoneqask Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-06-28 23:41 Offline 500 Command not understood Joined: 2008-06-27 21:26 Posts: 2 First name:

Why do Internet forums tend to prohibit responding to inactive threads? Filezilla 550 File Not Found I've send more than 500 files withou any problem, but this 14 files simply don't upload. How fast is Time running in Majora's Mask?

They are both using Filezilla on Windows environments.

This will tell you what user owns that. kid in winter Where are my downvotes? more stack exchange communities company blog Stack Exchange Inbox Reputation and Badges sign up log in tour help Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed Filezilla Server 550 Permission Denied Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope.

Closure in TTask.Run(AnonProc) not released after AnonProc has finished more hot questions question feed about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile contact us Browse other questions tagged ssh permissions ftp or ask your own question. You can also try adding the user to the group that owns the directory (you can do this through ls -l). Thats bad.- Does the problem occur always with this file ?- Is the problem seen with only this file or with other files on the VMS Box also ?Regards,Murali Let There

Calculating the Collatz conjecture of a number How to concentrate during conference talks where the quality of the presentation is poor? Then you simply grant the domain account the rights on the FTP server and file server as appropriate.If you don't have a domain, then you need to create a Windows local How do I get the last lines of dust into the dustpan? Any ideas on how to get around it?

A 17th century colloquial term for children, in the way we use 'kids' today Goodness Giza Golf! Command: PASV Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (206,188,192,71,52,12) Command: STOR slideshow-3.html Response: 550 slideshow-3.html: Permission denied Error: Critical file transfer error Status: Starting upload of C:\Users\Santie\Documents\MuseExport\sllideshow-2.html Command: PASV Response: 227 Entering If you are using a Windows computer, here's the answer on how to fix this: Filezilla forum error 550 Otherwise, Be sure that your destination folder has the right permissions... For example: Try setting the permissions on the directory to 777.

Thank you for your feedback! Required fields are marked * Name * Email * Website Comment You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

More discussions in Help with using Adobe Muse CC All CommunitiesHelp with using Adobe Muse CC 1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 21, 2015 2:43 PM by Sanjit_Das When trying to RESOLUTION Example 1: Not applicable.

And that Filezilla tool would also be expected to generate a 550 error given the same set of credentials and a PUT into the same remote ftp server. (Try that Filezilla Top Profile Reply with quote botg Post subject: Re: Error 550 - Can't Access FilePostPosted: 2008-01-28 18:21 Offline Site Admin Joined: 2004-02-23 20:49 Posts: 28708 First name: Tim Last