Home > Windows 10 > 85010014 Activesync

85010014 Activesync

Contents

Right click on this new virtual directory and choose Properties. The exact error can be found in the screenshot. If you use forms based authentication you need to create a new virtual directory :   http://www.petri.co.il/problems_with_forms_based_authentication_and_ssl_in_activesync.htm

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:59 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote Choose your language. weblink

Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (UK). If you get an error, particularly one about requiring SSL, then that can cause a problem. I will gladly provide more informationa as requested.

Outlook Error Code 85010014

Please enter a reply. Linuxbrs 30,649 views 8:51 Fix Microsoft Service Unavailable (Error Code:80070020) Can't Sign In Account with Window 8 Devices - Duration: 1:36. While this may annoy some users who have to correct the URL, it keeps anonymous http traffic off the network. Wednesday, October 17, 2007 3:02 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote   Hi GotMonkey, im new on this technet forums and i dont speak english at 100% bout

If not then there's an issue with Outlook. Send me notifications when members answer or reply to this question. Thanks, Chris Reply Subscribe View Best Answer RELATED TOPICS: Help with Exchange 2007 and ActiveSync iPhone/Exchange working sporadically. 0x85010014 Lumia Test the sync process to prove that it works.

SmarterTools Inc. 7,811 views 2:16 Exchange 2007 ActiveSync Policies from A to Z - Duration: 5:24. Show more Loading... We recommend that you have Microsoft Outlook in the Online mode when you are synchronizing with your device.Outlook script blockingCertain security applications can block the Outlook scripting that is required for https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/32600-exchange-activesync-85010014-error Sign in to add this video to a playlist.

We'll let you know when a new response is added. 0x85010014 Mail App de C.V. Copy and paste the following registry entry in to a new notepad document and then save it as ExchangeVdir.reg. If you can then obviously there's some setting that's incorrect for the email on your phone.

Windows 10 Error 0x85010014

It is also not recommended to use an IP address.

All rights reserved. Outlook Error Code 85010014 It is also easier to see error messages in Internet Explorer/Pocket Internet Explorer than in ActiveSync, which often gives a cryptic error message and not much else. 0x85010014 Windows 10 Working...

We'll email youwhen relevant content isadded and updated. So my question is have you check to see if you can log into your account online? What now?"  I am looking at 883380, but I will admit, since it resets ALL the virtual directories to the defauts, it does kinda scare me. Please try again. 0x85010014 Windows Phone

There's still people who think Bill Gates is CEO of Microsoft for example, it's been 13 years, I guess information filters slow to some? Lee Fuller 160,393 views 9:54 Windows Phone 8 Gmail Email Error on Nokia Lumia Phones - Duration: 3:00. You can get one from https://CertificatesForExchange.com/ . Thanks.

The description for 3005 is below.  Obviously, I have removed usernames, and server names Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [servername] User: [username] HTTP status code: [400]. Windows 10 Mail App Not Syncing Exchange MegaDevsChannel 78,255 views 1:17 2 Mins Tip : Fix Can't Connect / Sign In with Microsoft Account Error on Windows Phone 8 Devices - Duration: 2:24. Reply Share Share this post on Digg Del.icio.us Technorati Twitter

Home Forum Windows Phone 8 & 7 Windows Phone 8 Outlook error 85010014 « Why haven't

No need to hard reset the phone. Microsoft have a resolution in their KB article 817379, however this article misses out some key steps which we have found to be required and are outlined below. Tom 125,585 pointsBadges: report Gabe9527 Oct 8, 2012 12:51 AM GMT http://support.microsoft.com/kb/915152Error 0x85010014ActiveSync reports error 85010014 because synchronization failed for one of the following reasons:Application data folder is redirected If 0x85010014 Error iBall MusiTap Bluetooth ...

I've just completed a hard reset & luckily my most recent backup was only 4days old so all OK & yes this has fixed the problem. Register Hereor login if you are already a member E-mail User Name Password Forgot Password? If you reside outside of the United States, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. for a price High-end design at mid-range price Alcatel Idol 4S review: a great option at a great price UWPower Exclusive: Project Scorpio will run 4K UWP PC games natively Windows

I'm able to login at Outlook.com, so no problem there. Error "Cannot Get Mail" autodiscover fails - exchange 2007 activesync   5 Replies Ghost Chili OP Best Answer talon63 Feb 13, 2009 at 12:06 UTC Have you seen Click or tap USB to PC. Loading...