Home > Windows 7 > 64 Bit Quickbooks 2010

64 Bit Quickbooks 2010

Contents

And are you printing to the PDF driver like it is a regular printer? Using Acrobat Reader DC. Our problem is that the PDF does not show or is created when we go to a company's file then click on Reports -> Sales Tax -> View Prior Sales Tax I dont know why it isn't picking the license code, but I believe that is the root of the problem, at least for me… FYI That DLL file gives me a

OR, get a PDF printer driver (I use Adobe Acrobat myself, some people like the free CutePDF driver that I've never tested) and then print invoices and reports to a PDF I have questions but no answers. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It isn't mentioned by Intuit in the list of bug fixes in the 2009 R11 release. https://community.intuit.com/questions/1199871-quickbooks-compatibility-with-64-bit-windows-2014-and-older-versions

Quickbooks Windows 7 64 Bit Compatibility

However, MOST of the time you can get around that by using your own PDF printer driver (Cute PDF is often talked about, I use Adobe Acrobat Pro myself). If All Else Fails Still have problems? only R3 is downloading on the QB updates, not R4.

In QuickBooks 2010 and older Intuit was printing directly to a PDF driver from a company called Amyuni. So, exit QuickBooks, locate the file QBPRINT.QBP, which is in your c:/program data/QuickBooks 2011 folder. Charlie says: January 11, 2010 at 9:40 am Huey, as I said earlier, the fix posted here works on my system. Quickbooks Windows 7 Problems In 32 bit systems it generally works quite well.

And if you update to the current release of QB 2010 you may still have a problem, as we have seen above. Quickbooks Compatibility With Windows 7 Successful once 13. These apply to any version of Windows and any year of QuickBooks. http://qbblog.ccrsoftware.info/2010/01/quickbooks-2010-and-2009-pdf-printer-problems-with-64-bit-systems/ For greater clarity, we've edited the last sentence you quoted to include the word "also", which was the our real message.

This is also an issue with the Amunyi PDF printer in ACI appraisal software systems, if anyone supports those too. [email protected] Charlie says: January 13, 2010 at 8:12 am Raxlehead - Quickbooks 2016 Compatibility With Windows 7 Needless to day this is driving me nutsss! I have to individually print invoices and it is not letting me print reports. Sonn says: January 26, 2010 at 2:32 pm I agree with Lynn, the biggest problem seems to be the randomness of it all.

Quickbooks Compatibility With Windows 7

Make sure that you do NOT set this to be the "default" printer. http://www.brucebnews.com/2010/04/quickbooks-2010-pdf-64-bit-problems/ Comments (229) Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed Sites That Link to this Post Tweets that mention QuickBooks 2010 and 2009 PDF Printer Problems with 64 Bit Systems : Practical QuickBooks Quickbooks Windows 7 64 Bit Compatibility Fortunately our friends over at Sleeter have taken a deep dive into the QuickBooks PDF converter issue and surfaced with a trove of information that should get you pumping out PDF's Quickbooks Compatibility Windows 10 This was using Quickbooks Premier 2016 on Windows 8.

Fifth Step for Windows 8 Only - Fixing XPS Here’s the next step if you are using Windows 8 and QuickBooks 2011 or newer (skip it for older versions of QuickBooks). Guess what, just right click on QuickBooks Icon and choose to (Run As Administrator). I will monitor others experiences with 7 & QB2007. The system was stuck in 2008. Quickbooks For Windows 7 Free Download

Posted by: charles anderson | October 30, 2010 at 12:57 AM I really am disappointed with the operation of this windows7 computer,I plan on getting a different one next year,cause I Seems like there are enough PDF converters out there that work for various different programs and Windows versions. Thanks for the heads up. The strategies of reinstalling printer drivers and dll files seems to be mostly coincidence but not actually addressing the real bug -- nothing about my system changed during this 15 minute

On several sites (and Intuit confirmed this) I've seen where the problem pops up intermittantly. Quickbooks 2006 Windows 10 Each system has different issues. I ask only because I noticed on the website that Windows 8 is not listed as a compatible system for Quickbooks Pro, and when I called to inquire the individual I

Second time you try it, the driver is there!

Hope that helps. I then have to run through the steps again. I really like Quickbooks 2013. Quickbooks 2010 Download I keep reading that I have to create an "outlook Profile" from edit - preferences - send forms.

Perhaps I haven't thoroughly searched the live community and this is already answered? Other than that, if you are seeing the PDF but it is just blank, then I'll guess that it is not being created properly. I've asked for an update from my contact in Intuit, but I haven't gotten a response for awhile. He then spent 10 minutes on a sales pitch on why I should buy the QB 2010 upgrade from him and not spend 100 less at Sam's Club to buy it.

Windows 8 (32 bit) and QuickBooks 2012 or QuickBooks 2011: If you have a 32 bit system then try the fix outlined below, it should work. What could be the problem? Bill.com + Intuit Bring Digital Payments Into QBO How Can Chrome Help Me Use QuickBooks Online? Follow that link, on that page is a link to get the DLL.

Reply Lee says: March 30, 2015 at 8:19 am I had a customer with the same issue with QB 2015. Locate Install.exe, and run that file. Thanks Reply Charlie Russell says: December 11, 2012 at 1:36 pm Just printing normally? I was getting the PRINT DRIVER HOST FOR 32 BIT APPLICATION HAS QUIT error.

This was the only fix that worked. It is a little messy, as it leaves some files on your desktop, but that isn't too big of a deal. These have been updated recently so if you have tried this before, and failed, you may want to try these again. I'm about to go back to ledgers and WORD generated invoicing.

When I click on "email" and send, the program acts like it's emailing, with the "sending form" screen popping up, but the second screen sometimes pops up and sometimes doesn't, the I just downloaded it again, and my Norton virus product says it is safe. To summarize what you will find there (beyond what I’ve already discussed): With QuickBooks 2011 or later you probably have a problem with the Microsoft XPS Document Writer. I was using this feature with no problems until this morning.

Most questions get a response in about a day. Scott Posted by: Scott Gregory | January 21, 2010 at 08:12 PM I have performed a clean install of Windows 7, 64bit, home premium on my desktop computer. What about PDF Problems on Windows Vista or XP? This article was updated on 1/5/2010, and again on 1/12/2010 UPDATE 02/12/2010: QB 2009 R11 has been released to fix this problem, see the 2009 R11 article UPDATE  04/20/2010: QB 2010